10 Reasons Why Pet Parents Love Using NAPPS
All pet parents experience guilt of going away and leaving their pets behind for the first time. Pet parents may also agree that finding a pet sitter that they feel comfortable with is a nerve racking experience. But with the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS), pet parents can be certain that they are choosing the right pet sitter for their family. Because professional pet sitters involved in NAPPS are not just pet sitters, but often thought of as an additional family member. Why? Because NAPPS members live and breathe pet care, and they all share one common goal: They are all dedicated to giving the best care to the pets that are entrusted to them, while offering the best service. Need more reasons? Here are the top 10:
1. NAPPS members are upstanding, responsible members of their communities who have made it their mission to care for pets that they are responsible for as their own.
2. NAPPS members have made their business their priority by putting their clients and their clients’ needs first.
3. NAPPS members are a part of the only national non-profit pet sitting organization in the world.
4. NAPPS members have access to a large network of pet sitting professionals who can offer advice and encouragement, creating a close knit community of pet sitting professionals.
5. NAPPS members have access to the most up-to-date information, online courses and business credentials to maximize their skills.
6. NAPPS members put pet parents at ease so that they can leave their home and know that their pet will be in loving, capable hands.
7. NAPPS members are real, qualified professional pet sitters who take pride in their work.
8. NAPPS members will know how to tailor their services to the pets under their care based on
the pet’s personality.
9. NAPPS members have been exposed to all kinds of situations and can act quickly and
10. NAPPS members are always prepared and have back-up in case of emergencies,
car troubles or illness.
So next time a pet parent needs to find a pet sitter, they can’t go wrong with a NAPPS member that is listed on the website. Pet parents won’t regret doing some research to find a best friend for their best friend!